Questionnaire

Attached is a questionnaire that i have written up as a primary source of research for my a-level technolgy project.

I am intending to design and make a dog transport box and any information i can get back from the questionnaires would be greatly appreciated

I am a student at The King's School in Ottery st Mary Devon and am just starting on my year A2 level major project. for my major project i am intending to design and make a dog transport box, As our major project has to have a degree of innovation i am incorporating a storage facility for guns and another storage area for the storage of coats, wellies etc where they can be dried during transit as well as designing and and building the transit box with the capability of keeping dogs cool when in transit.

above is a copy of a questionnaire, i would be very grateful if you could help in the design of my major project by filling out as many copys of the questionnaire as possible

Questionnaire Regarding the design and make of a dog transport box and storage facility for the back of a shoot vehicle

How many dogs do you have?

Other 8

Are your dogs;

Working yes

Showing

Pets

How do you transport your dogs at present in your vehicle?

Dog transit box

How well does your current method of transporting your dogs work?

VERY

How could it be improved?

NIL

If you use a dog cage or similar product does it stay in you vehicle when not in use or is it removed

STAYS IN

Do you have any problems keeping your dogs cool and not letting them over heat?

YEP

If no how do you keep your dogs cool during transit at present?

FITTED FANS

Do you shoot, if so how do you carry your guns when in transit when you have your dog/s with you?

IN BACK OF VECHILE

Do you think that there could be a better way of transporting guns and dogs together?

YEP

What vehicle do you drive?

NAVARA PICK UP

What dogs you have?

If you use a dog cage at present what are the pros and cons of it?

How could it be improved?

If you have more than one dog are they kept together during transit or separate?

THERE SEPARATE

Any help i can have back will be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

Oliver Leney

P.S. i am also a countryside alliance member

Attached is a questionnaire that i have written up as a primary source of research for my a-level technolgy project.

I am intending to design and make a dog transport box and any information i can get back from the questionnaires would be greatly appreciated

HAD TO COPY AND =@ =@ PASTE IT MATE SORRY

Edited by tawny