Isuzu Rodeo Denver For Sale

Hi guys I am selling my beloved shooting bus, a 2003/53 Isuzu Rodeo in lovely metallic burgundy, very practical with loads of room, chrome steps, corner and rear light protectors, good off road tyres, serviced annually, in excellent condition inside and out, it's done just 117000 and is good for at least another 117000, it also comes with a colour coded truckman top with opening windows and spinning roof vent, also a very practical made to measure drawer that is approx 10 inches deep and covers the whole of the floor in the cargo area, very handy for all the mucky stuff!

They hold their money well these Isuzu's cos they are well built quality 4x4's so I am looking for offers around £5,200, theres no VAT to pay either!!, I don't heed to sell I am just looking to downsize to a large estate.

Only problem is I can't upload any photos cos I keep getting a message saying that the file is too large, its only a photo, so what do I do, its only an ordinary photo!