out in the argo

out today for an argo ride. getting the pup used to it. opens up alot more bush to go out on the trail a dozen or so kms into the green. pretty swampy going, had a lot of rain lately. fall coming already. the real hunting seasons open in a couple weeks.

post-4305-1188673313.jpg

chilly and frosty this morning but warmed up in the afternoon

post-4305-1188673388.jpg

good luck hunting and bushwacking to all :victory:

hey al, uh no haven't used an outboard on it. I have a 14ft aluminum boat and a evinrude 9.9hp that I can tow behind it or put the boat on the roof rack. It's a little bit trickier to go about floating and fishing from than they show in the commercials and ads. It is great though, fits like 6 people and is 8 wheel drive and it does float.

Looks like hes growing up fast, have you had him on the scales lately, how big has he gotten? And exactly ( in weeks) is he ? keep the pics coming. hastings

hey hastings, he is growing very fast. he was at the vet for his 2nd shots and weighed 3kg (that's about 6.5 lbs for the yanks) he is 12 weeks today. went out in the argo again. discovered new trails, pretty cool

my 9 yr old daughter caught a garter snake and I really wanted the little fella to rag on it and play with it but my two daughters wouldn't have it ( the other daughter is 6 ) they wanted to let it go unharmed :wallbash:

post-4305-1188750549.jpg

post-4305-1188750675.jpg

cheers mad al :drink:

hey celt, ya, I don't "discourage" any of his pep for snakes. He's still only 12 wks, so he wants after everything that moves. He's learned some rules and limits so far. We have 3 cats and 2 other dogs up until last week. Had to have our 10 yr old lab be euthanized. So anyways he has to behave when at home. And when we're out in the bush a few times a day and our house backs onto bush for hundreds of thousands of square kilometers of forest, I don't discourage him from acting nutty when he sees something he wants to attack. the little s**t.

cheers, none the less Celt :drink:

Looks like hes growing up fast, have you had him on the scales lately, how big has he gotten? And exactly ( in weeks) is he ? keep the pics coming. hastings

hey hastings, he is growing very fast. he was at the vet for his 2nd shots and weighed 3kg (that's about 6.5 lbs for the yanks) he is 12 weeks today. went out in the argo again. discovered new trails, pretty cool

my 9 yr old daughter caught a garter snake and I really wanted the little fella to rag on it and play with it but my two daughters wouldn't have it ( the other daughter is 6 ) they wanted to let it go unharmed :wallbash:

post-4305-1188750549.jpg

post-4305-1188750675.jpg

cheers mad al :drink:

but wasnt it the nine year old who turned to her mom after my maggie pulled that dead racoon out of the hollow of the tree saying "but mom thats what happens in nature, things kill things" or something like that? How soon before you introduce a chippie in a cage to the tyke?