What Do You Think About This? I Would If I Needed Another.

I think it needs its nails trimming by the bottom pic. I think they sound a handy type for pushing out woods and the like, but me personally would rather get one out of working stuff than a preloved pet home. Not knocking it just my opinion :thumbs: Atb

Fair anoth pal each to there own, but personaly I wouldnt care long as it started working I'd take the chance at that price. I like to give an underdog a chance. Maybe with a working home it Will make a handy animal! Maybe it wont. It might be from working perants who knows? A lot of lads use all types of unusual little mungrels of pet and unkown breeding to bush and they excell. For 90 quid its worth a chance imo.

Fair anoth pal each to there own, but personaly I wouldnt care long as it started working I'd take the chance at that price. I like to give an underdog a chance. Maybe with a working home it Will make a handy animal! Maybe it wont. It might be from working perants who knows? A lot of lads use all types of unusual little mungrels of pet and unkown breeding to bush and they excell. For 90 quid its worth a chance imo.

Fair do,s :thumbs: Atb