New To Ferreting Update And Advice

just wanted to check in again and make sure im giving my ferrets what i should be, this is the routine i currently have going with them.

My hob and jill are both in seperate hutches outside, i clean them out first thing in the morning, while i do this both are given the chance to run about the house with my JRT and have a wee play about. Water bottles changed, crapping area cleaned out, fresh kibble placed in bowl. I spend about an hours quality time with ferts giving them some ferritone and a quick brush. Both ferts have been given spot on earlier in August.

Ferts back into hutch i go off to work, early evening ferts allowed out to play with kids for an hour or so then back in hutch, and an evening meal of defrosted mouse or chick to keep them occupied during the night.

I have noticed that the jill has been quite agressive towards my hob recently biting him and causing him to squeel a few times this morning, not sure what that's all about.

I continue to take them out every weekend to some warrens nearby where they love working the holes, havent seen any rabbits yet though but the ferts have a great time so its all good at the minute.