The picture of Hagglers dog is the "spittin" image of my Patterdale. She seems to have a longer nose than the pictures of the one at the seaside. I thought that I may have been sold a lemon but she is as keen as mustard and a real worker. I think she has a bit of Lakeland in her somewhere down the line.

The picture of Hagglers dog is the "spittin" image of my Patterdale. She seems to have a longer nose than the pictures of the one at the seaside. I thought that I may have been sold a lemon but she is as keen as mustard and a real worker. I think she has a bit of Lakeland in her somewhere down the line.

Get some pics up if you can HCC :thumbs: .

Guest Haggler

Pipey,

Sorry, I got off running around and didn't get back to the computer for a time. I guess I "imported" the Patts in a way, they each came back with me on the plane at around 8-9 weeks of age, KLM, as gifts from friends I have gone over to dig with. The male now almost 4 years ago and the bitch 2 and a half years ago. The dogs are solid on obedience (they listen if you have to get after them) and they are keen to enter. In addition they are crazy to swim and retrieve too. The pup's pop is a ball buster

493321.jpg

507743.jpg

and her mom is almost timid about everything... but not about earthwork.

488455.jpg

Haggler

Pipey,

Sorry, I got off running around and didn't get back to the computer for a time. I guess I "imported" the Patts in a way, they each came back with me on the plane at around 8-9 weeks of age, KLM, as gifts from friends I have gone over to dig with. The male now almost 4 years ago and the bitch 2 and a half years ago. The dogs are solid on obedience (they listen if you have to get after them) and they are keen to enter. In addition they are crazy to swim and retrieve too. The pup's pop is a ball buster

493321.jpg

507743.jpg

and her mom is almost timid about everything... but not about earthwork.

488455.jpg

Haggler

No probs Haggler, great dogs man, both got good wirey coats for going through all those nettles and the like. My dog has been surprisingly easy to train so far, I hope it stays that way lol.

Best of luck with the dogs mate.

post-4305-1185808699.jpgnice looking dogs!! waitin' on my new patterdale pup. I'm in the bush in northern ontario, canada. gonna drive down to the u.s. to pick him up from oklahoma. can't wait to get him after the little animals around here! :victory: