Hatsan 60S

• 3 weeks later...

ive heard a few people say that hatsan springers are good. whats the trigger like on yours? i'm not a massive trigger tart, but i do like a trigger to break cleanly as it helps with accuracy.

there was a review of their underlever springer in one of the mags a few months ago. does anyone know which model it is? i thought it looked quite well in its turkish walnut stock. it was gary chillingworth that did the review i think.

springers are great aren't they?

they are a great rifle and for me the trigger is real nice just the right amount of sqeeze and feels good too on the finger used some rifles you have to stretch too and feels real uncomfy but the hatsan spot on i was well supprised when the new spring was fitted just how good it is for the money mine was second hand from a lad of here 50 quid like new i noticed it down on power at my local club i mean it was still a nice rifle at 6 ftlbs knocking over metal targets but now bloody briliant the trigger is perfect for me as is nice sharp release i might have seen the bit in the mag but cant find me mag to have look