Then are they 'of age'

sorry to jump on the back of a topic but same question for whippet

I run my whips young and in rough country so that they learn to run with their eyes open. Helps reduce vet bills if they learn what it's l;ike to crash and burn before they can run fast enough to do the worst kind of damage.

Terriers, I work from 10-12 months. IDepends on the kind of work. I wouldn't put a 6 month terrier to ground, but I have no problems with it learning to hunt rabbits at that age.

First of all let the dog grow up! let him learn how to find rats and rabbits and how to catch them, lots of lads i know try and start them of far to early and ruin them.

self entering is the best way but avoid ground work untill he is well old enough and has god loads of confidence.

Many a good dog has been ruind in haist.

• Like 2

First of all let the dog grow up! let him learn how to find rats and rabbits and how to catch them, lots of lads i know try and start them of far to early and ruin them.

self entering is the best way but avoid ground work untill he is well old enough and has god loads of confidence.

Many a good dog has been ruind in haist.

never a truer word spoke MM,