starting my plummer ratting-advice please

ive got an 8 month old plummer bitch, shes coming on well bushing and with rabbits, cought 3 herself, tried to shake them dead but abit big for her, and had abowt 10 more with other dogs. Shes had a dead rat to rag on so knows the scent and also seen a few live ones running and was dying to get at them. Im quite confident she would catch 1 with a half a chance and i dnt think it would take her long to click on to shake. I had her out on sat whilst i was checking the smoker and she just stayed close to me and watched. Ive got abit of ratting to do and i will be taking my pup, 2 experienced ratting terriers, 1 thats had abowt 30 rats and another pup. Any advice on the pups or will they just pick it up off the other dogs? Any advice apprieciated! thanks t10

they will pick it up of the older dogs as bearinator said but one other piece of advice i would say is look at how the pups behave. By that i mean are they mature enough to be learning together because i have started my fair shar eof youngsters on rats and it can be a nuisance when two pups of similar age do feck all, all day apart from chase each other about and pay no attention what so ever to what is going on around them - hence they learn sod all.

If you think the pups will act like this either take them out seperately or box one up for a bit and swap them over later on. The pups will learn the job a lot quicker this way i have found.

atb with them

Touch wood it will be the same ratting but they work together quite alot and now the daft playing stage has wore off, the last few times anyways, but hopefully it will be the same, thanks for the advice though and if there is any daftness then I shall try that :D