Guest born to run1083

aussie used to be the dogs bollox but they changed their formula about 18 months ago i think and it went diwnhill imo. i find gain 28 very good but like has been said its not for bulking and when it gets to winter i think ill be adding lamb breast to their diet. also, aussie contains creatine and as most will know creatine needs a loading and maintainance phase followed by a phase without use. if its included in the food you are unable to do this. a few greyhound lads have told me that they found that their dogs ran very well but after a 3-4 months they crashed and they put this down to the creatine

I find creatine shatteres c.v fitness I use it myself before pre season starts to help me bulk up but when back at training I find it hinders me in fitness tests and over heat wonder if has same effect on dogs ????

im just about 2 change my dogs now from snedywondedog which i use in the off season the dogs will have the first sack of gain 28 tomorrow as ive started getting them fit again and they,ll need more protein plus with raw every other day ,i,ve used gain for the last 2 seasons and i found it was brillant for my dogs

where do you get your gain from looking for somewhere abit more local but cant find anywhere closer than Crook

atb Lee

hetton a place called wrightys wholesalers, lee mate about 3 mile outside durham town centre just of the a690 ,might be a few mile but you get a few sacks then it will be worth the journey

Cheers abit closer than the 35 mile i drive for it at the min :blink:

Never seen these dog foods how do your guy dogs do on rawpost-74306-0-95752300-1343339315_thumb.jpg

Feck me lad have you even added parsley lol

i feed different for different results the feed in the pic is about a pound of raw chicke n leg and thigh or 1/4 what every you want to call it i change protein and oil sources sometimes some say you should do it often. Also has broccoli mustered. Greens kale and baby carrots you have to brake down the cellulose wall because tme dog stomach cant i then mix it with plain yogurt their is also liver veat and gizzards i add water because it seem the dog doesn't drink as much water when eating raw and sometimes i will add rf1 i do feed kibble from time to time but not with raw because raw digest at a different rate than kibble and tehey say its bad for the digesetive track but there are proven keeps were they feed both at the same time

And also when getting my bitch in shape or putting her in a keep i feed once a day about ten minutes after. She cools down from the work out this is when they are going to burn the most fat this also insures she will be empty before i work her and you want to time the workout the same time as the hunt by being empty she works harder longer with out getting hot as fast so if you hunt at so walk to empty work cool down feed that what works for me.rf1 vertex peak performance two and k9 superfuel some like them some dont

im just about 2 change my dogs now from snedywondedog which i use in the off season the dogs will have the first sack of gain 28 tomorrow as ive started getting them fit again and they,ll need more protein plus with raw every other day ,i,ve used gain for the last 2 seasons and i found it was brillant for my dogs

where do you get your gain from looking for somewhere abit more local but cant find anywhere closer than Crook

atb Lee

hetton a place called wrightys wholesalers, lee mate about 3 mile outside durham town centre just of the a690 ,might be a few mile but you get a few sacks then it will be worth the journey

were you going for it now like lee

atb Lee

were you going for it now like lee

stanley crook wasnt too bad cos I was up there every sunday uptil 2 weeks ago can still get brother to bring 1 down but abit of pain in arse relying on someone else