BSA lightening XL

I have the same rifle and i use crossman accupels. I have been told by many lightning XL users that these are most accurate, but each rifle has its own preference. So its hit and miss so to speek. If i was you keep to the same brand.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:clapper: Juls; You Will LOVE that f*cking rifle! I promise ye! They can bandy about their preferances, sure. But they can't Fault the BSA Lightening XL! :D

I used RSW Hollow Points myself. No problemmo. But then, it should be said, those are the Pest Controllers slugs of choice. What they hit, they finish. There may be more reliably 100% slugs for paper punching? I've no experiance of other modern brands. But me and my XL could still stitch a line across the bull with HP's ;)

Can't ye get to a shop and pick some up? If they still do boxes of 200, get 200 of a few reccomendations (I too have heard good things of the Acupel) and fire away ~ at paper.

Just be grateful the shots aren't costing ye about 40p each ~ like mine do now! :icon_eek: ~ and that, if ye miss a rat on top of ye bird feeder, it won't cost ye a tenner on top for a new f*cking feeder! :laugh:

:clapper: Juls; You Will LOVE that f*cking rifle! I promise ye! They can bandy about their preferances, sure. But they can't Fault the BSA Lightening XL! :D

I used RSW Hollow Points myself. No problemmo. But then, it should be said, those are the Pest Controllers slugs of choice. What they hit, they finish. There may be more reliably 100% slugs for paper punching? I've no experiance of other modern brands. But me and my XL could still stitch a line across the bull with HP's ;)

Can't ye get to a shop and pick some up? If they still do boxes of 200, get 200 of a few reccomendations (I too have heard good things of the Acupel) and fire away ~ at paper.

Just be grateful the shots aren't costing ye about 40p each ~ like mine do now! :icon_eek: ~ and that, if ye miss a rat on top of ye bird feeder, it won't cost ye a tenner on top for a new f*cking feeder! :laugh:

:icon_eek::laugh:

Ive just found some that I can order £5.90 for 500 RSW Hollow Points :D So Im well chuffed :yes: Im really looking forward to getting it and using the pellets :drink: I wouldnt know where the nearest shop selling pellets would be to me? In fact, I hate shopping of any kind so much that I prefer to do any ordering online :laugh:

Guest reload

Good choice, I had a Lightning and it had a theoben a gas strut fitted it was amazingly good and accurate.

All the same its a good size gun, and will get you alot of game.. :D

I found Bisley long range gold, good in my one.

Edited by reload