terrier boxs finally

Guest peter

Guest peter
Aslong as they stop the terrier's from jumping all over the car that's all that matter's.. :good: .. some like the door's opening down over other's up..

Just use them and learn from your mistakes..

The only thing i would of changed for now was the mesh but you have done that now so good luck.. and aslong as your dog's are'nt barmy they wont eat they way out..

Millet

thanks millet :victory:

Guest COMPUTER HUNTER

aslong as they are locked in and do the job mate these are some i had made this year :victory:

terrierbox001vu3.jpg

terrierbox002vh2.jpg

Edited by COMPUTER HUNTER
Guest COMPUTER HUNTER
Nice bit of handy work mate , did you find a young terrier after ?

nah i havnt mate, plenty of rubish about im guna wait till the right 1 comes along now

Guest peter

Nice bit of handy work mate , did you find a young terrier after ?

nah i havnt mate, plenty of rubish about im guna wait till the right 1 comes along now

nice bit of wood work. :clapper: that has give me some good ideas for my next one. well done :victory:

dont listen to em peter at the end of the day its a terrier box bit of weld mesh and your sorted and i dont see why people have to be so thing about other lads stuff.. there is some pricks on this site to be fair

Guest peter
dont listen to em peter at the end of the day its a terrier box bit of weld mesh and your sorted and i dont see why people have to be so thing about other lads stuff.. there is some pricks on this site to be fair

water of a ducks back mate. i guess they dont have anything better tou do. they are top for my dogs and that is all that matters. cant wait for september. you can get a closeup for your self. speek soon :victory: