My pup willow at 10 months

Hey up, willow is looking very well.

Possibly a bit heavier/ more collie shaped than my Roxy, but then it's always hard to tell from a picture.

I see she is good on the retrieve. Is she possessive and jealous over her toys or retrieved items ? Roxy will fetch/ come no problem but very reluctant to hand over!......something we will work on.

Been getting her used to jumping of late. Springs over fences. No problem. Not sure on gates yet, however she can clear them going by her wire jumps.... Mind you, she is small enough to go under most gates ;)

She looks well, am pleased to see some pics of her.

All the best

hey yeah she is a heavier dog but still fast

she retrieves well not so much possessive with me but with the dogs she is as shes a very dominant

i have had all the long nets out and she over them like a treat

ive had her out ferreting once she was nice and steady also i had her out beating to get her used to the guns bangs shouting and strange men and dogs and it was also great to get her hunting up really well.

Good to hear. They do seem to be fast little Merle fur ball!

Not has any fuss with long nets either, which is always a bonus as when a dog hits one, it always looks such a mess, and is always timed when you either need the net to do its job, or when your busy elsewhere