Guest Day ! And what a day it was

was due to be beating this morning so got me wax gear out and wellies , then when the phone rang at 6am it was me uncle ! he said your a guest today so make sure you bring your sxs a forgot all about being guest , so that was me sorted :hunter: . what a cracking day it was little bit frost on the ground and sun was out and we all put a £1 in the hat for how many birds / ground game was shot . its a small shoot down Darlington with about 500 birds , been trying to join for 5 years now but its dead man shoes :angel: so most days a just beat but i always take me gun just incase some one dowalworth088.jpgsent turn up :boogy: . just before we had dinner in castle we had a bag of 22 so wasnt going too bad !

after dinner we done 4 more drives the tip of the day was 1st safety and 2nd dont eat to much dinner because you will suffer :laugh: later when its your turn to beat . we got finished about 3pm which was good time , our overall game was counted up to 55 and guess what i had 57 so a won the scoop and got plenty of braces to take home

walworth063.jpg

atb and a good start to the new year ryhope toma

• Like 1