ratting permisson wanted

I am wanting some permission for shooting rats . I live in bishop auckland so will be looking for there permission in the county durham area. I have a bsa 177 an a smk 22 so would you please comment if you are able to give me some permission.

thank you Logan Gray

Ask around your local farms,lots of farms will have rats and they can't all be controlled,or even ask who is controlling them there to take you out,they might not want a young person round the farm with an air rifle due to safety and trust issues,so best thing to do would go out with someone in my opinion.

Best of luck

Cal

Just found this for you at the bottom of the sticky topic at the top of this forum section

Hunting permission letter

(please copy and paste then edit to suit your requirments)

your name and address

Date 12 / 04 / 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

First of all, I would like to take this chance to thank you for taking the time to read this letter.

I’m writing to enquire whether there is an opportunity for vermin control on your land free of charge

My name is G BLOGGS I am 00 years old, married with two children and live in your location.

I have been shooting for 5 years now and enjoy the hobby very much. Along with the added bonus of Helping

The land owner/farmer by controlling vermin such as.

Pigeons, rooks, crows, rabbits, rats, & squirrels.

With this in mind, I feel I can be of some assistance to you, should you offer me permission to shoot for Vermin on

Your land. All property, borders and Boundaries will be respected. I can also be your eyes & ears

when I am on your land – I can keep a watch for any fly tipping of rubbish

Or people trespassing on your land and inform you directly of any occurrences I have a serious out look

And respect when using air rifles and I believe the following points illustrate this well

I NEVER

Take chances when shooting-safety of others and my self is always utmost of importance to me

Which is why I will undertake to arrange with you in advance when and were I can shoot.

I ALWAYS

Respect the wishes of the land owner and obey any rules or restrictions he/she may lay down.

. I am a current member of the B.A.S.C {British Association for Shooting & Conversation}

And always carry my membership I.D card and proof of shooting insurance with me whenever on vermin Control

I enclose a copy of liability insurance

If you grant me permission to shoot on your land,

I would respectfully ask it would be in writing form please-please could you fill in and return the attached

Permission form. I enclose a stamped, address envelope for this purpose

Please do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile telephone: if you require any more Information.

Once again, many thanks

Yours sincerely

Mr g bloggs

Grant Of Permission Date 23 / 01 / 20

To Shoot For Pest & Vermin Control

Day / Night

On Private land

This is to confirm that

MR G BLOGGS.

has, in the written form of this notice, hereby signed authorised by me, been granted permission to shoot for

pest and vermin on land situated at:

……………………………………………………………………

Using: *Air Rifle,

By myself:

Mr/ Mrs………………………….

................................................................................................

………………………………………………………………………..

Being the rightful and legal *owner/*agent/*tenant of the above-mentioned land.

I am satisfied for this permission to:

(A) *Last until revoked by me.

Or

(cool.gif *expire on:

I Understand that your name here!. When on my land, will adhere to any rules or restrictions given by me

Signed: …………………….

Dated: ………………………

Best get knocking on doors/posting letters!