Shooting in the Northeast

Hi All,

Can't post in wanted so thought I would put it in here instead :D

Ok so let the sob story begin I have been out knocking on doors for over a year now and also sent letters / business cards out and no joy as yet but I am still trying hard :laugh:

Well I have another bairn on the way in January and have been given the green light by my lass to still get out shooting (Like she could stop me) but I don't have any permission and with the bairns arrival imminent the free time to go out knocking will be non existent so was wondering if anyone needed a hand out on their farm or could possible give me a hand to get foot in the door with a farmer? Also have car so can travel :yes:

ATB

Matty

• 1 month later...

i live in the north east, middlesbrough, and i have a fair bit of permission. i just went door knocking. i had a mooch out a few week's ago to blagg somemore''lol' and out of 8 farm's i got permission on 3. just keep tryin mate. also think outside the box. dont just try farm's. try also golf coarse's, market gardens, and any fields with horses on ect. you will get lucky.. best of luck to you...

• Like 1

i live in the north east, middlesbrough, and i have a fair bit of permission. i just went door knocking. i had a mooch out a few week's ago to blagg somemore''lol' and out of 8 farm's i got permission on 3. just keep tryin mate. also think outside the box. dont just try farm's. try also golf coarse's, market gardens, and any fields with horses on ect. you will get lucky.. best of luck to you...

Cheers mate

if you are ever up my way you would be more than welcome to have a go at the pigeons. hundreds about at the min pm me if intrested atb mark

Hi Mark,

I am coming up with Lee on the 25th of this month not remember me you loaned my old side by side last time we came up lol see you @ the end of the month ;)

atb

Matty

Sometime its easier to join a local syndicate or land management team. The land will never be over shot , it will get rotated, looked after in the cold spells & managed right with a breed program installed, With the added bonus, you dont waste fuel looking around for baron land to shoot. There's never any guarantee's of a huge bags, but safe legal land with a knowledgeable keeper or 4 , is always worth a look.

atb