Hunt Service

have you done kennelman job before then dude or is this first time and how easy is it to learn everything obviously i know the basic but its all the simtoms for the hounds we will have to keep in touch cuz im just in process of gettin a job now but mine is countryman as well so im not stuck at the kennels when is hunting day if ya know what i mean

I was in hunt service for 10 years started as kennelman and over the years whipped in to foxhounds and hunted beagles,its a grand life,the money isn't always great but its a way of life.

I have a job with a salary now which is rural based but have to pay a hunt subscription to hunt mounted and also have to pay rent on my estate cottage etc so really its swings and roundabouts I suppose.

you can find the MFHA on line you'd be best going for kennelman jobs as you say and then working your way up,if you have some hound experience and you can ride and your fairly easy to horse all the better if thats the route you want to go,good luck and the list has just come out so hopefully you'll get sorted by Christmas and at the latest February 1st

cheers

Chris