Poachers shoot big stag

I personally would love to shoot a huge stag but to kill it not just injure the poor animal.

That would be the proudest moment of my shooting times and best conquest, wouldnt just leave it their would take it home eat the meat and have its head on my wall as the best trophy you could ever have.

Its inhumane to leave an animal of any sort suffering big or small

(thats just my opinion and not everyone will agree)

it will not be long be4 the huntin is f****d up all together coz they is 2 meny twats comein in to the sport

In every form of it aswel and including fishing. Maybe not falconry because time and effort needs 2 b but in on that maybe wrong on that 1 tho maybe a falconer can comment on that 1

There is loads of time needed to be spent with birds of prey, from when you first get them till they pass on, my boss uses his birds at work and when I finally get my red tail we will be using that as well :thumbs:

it will not be long be4 the huntin is f****d up all together coz they is 2 meny twats comein in to the sport

In every form of it aswel and including fishing. Maybe not falconry because time and effort needs 2 b but in on that maybe wrong on that 1 tho maybe a falconer can comment on that 1

There is loads of time needed to be spent with birds of prey, from when you first get them till they pass on, my boss uses his birds at work and when I finally get my red tail we will be using that as well :thumbs:

I would love a bird of prey I have studied them since I was a pup but I don't think am suitable for 1 so never have got 1 always worked to much an not enough land by me if I won the lotto I would fukc of to the country side an have a few of them. in my opion it's 1 of the purest forms of hunting there's 3 semi wild HH by my mothers I could sit there an watch them all day love it

What maid u choose red tails? More power

The females are about a 3rd bigger and can take prey up to hare size, I used to take a few hares with my old female. I love watching the peregrines on with the crows and gulls as well

I love the lanners don't now y but I feel in love with them when I was younger there isn't a bird of prey I don't like except vultures of course like owls aswel