what book for sparrowhark

clifford 11

why dont u go on the iff i think ur more suited to there ,as i say ur a time waister and u trying to get A reaction from people and i noticed once a thread of us goes quite you think up of another one to get some attention,grow up and get a life

a week and you know how to keep a kestrel? i agree with what every1 else has said get a harris or a redtail and theyll both do you well theres plenty of experienced falconers on here that have been into falconry for years that still fly redtails and harris hawks. atb

There seems a trend for instant everything these days IMO, what happend to spend a few years learning and enjoying a new hobby.

These days the novelty of having everthing today and rushing along at 100 mph is common.

My advice is slow down and enjoy the learning process, and at the end you can look back and say i enjoyed that as appossed to cramming as much in as you can in a short time, stop and smell the roses.

Learn over a period of time and absorb your knowledge in digestable stages (this way you will remember what your learning)

Never burn a bridge behind you, you may need to cross it again one day.

ATB D

Edited by BULLDOUG

my spar will only go to falconers with year of no how , same with the ak"s . il be buggerd if im going to let birds go to find they are dead, best advice gt some thing big and fly for a few years ,, the move up to a sparrow hawk,, all so in the winter you need to be about a lot to pop them on the scales two or 3 times a day they drop off fast