pics of pups

You asked what we think and we told you that look f*****g disgusting you should be ashamed of the state of them and the state of where your keeping them a pup should be fat if I'd come back off holidays to the state that pup Is in I wouldent be thinking of taking a pic and bragging about a pup that's been starved I'd be more worried about getting either a wormer into them or some grub thay need both but the only question is which one first what response was you thinking of having yer graet looking pups but your starving the poor little fuckers get a grip mate this sport is hard enough to keep going withought muppets like you about mods sort this out before the antis get hold of it plz

• Like 1

You asked what we think and we told you that look f*****g disgusting you should be ashamed of the state of them and the state of where your keeping them a pup should be fat if I'd come back off holidays to the state that pup Is in I wouldent be thinking of taking a pic and bragging about a pup that's been starved I'd be more worried about getting either a wormer into them or some grub thay need both but the only question is which one first what response was you thinking of having yer graet looking pups but your starving the poor little fuckers get a grip mate this sport is hard enough to keep going withought muppets like you about mods sort this out before the antis get hold of it plz

well said mate

I'd have slapped my mate if my pup was in that state. It's a picture that looks like it's straight from an RSPCA website. Pups are skinny as f**k and the yard is a state. That's never been cleaned and I wouldn't let my dog stay there. No fcuking way! Mods should take this down before it gets into the wrong hands and I hope to see some more pics in a few weeks time of the pups looking plump and a cleaner yard. Prove your decent and do the right thing?