DAY OF RACING IN CAMLOCH

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Leanne23

hey pearse i think dessie macken is holding one just before christmas.. when would u be wanting to hold it? i dare say there will be abit off interesed... but u wouldnt raise enough from it maybe if u do a bit off similated courseing are high jump aswell u will get a far bit off crack out off that..... and raise a bit more other than just one race just a thought :thumbs:

leanne

Edited by Leanne23

hey pearse i think dessie macken is holding one just before christmas.. when would u be wanting to hold it? i dare say there will be abit off interesed... but u wouldnt raise enough from it maybe if u do a bit off similated courseing are high jump aswell u will get a far bit off crack out off that..... and raise a bit more other than just one race just a thought :thumbs:

leanne

is pearse mary in drag just wondering :hmm:

i have spoken to albert and we have secured a qualifier for the master mc grath for over and under 23s at shanes castle and also we have a qualifier for the phillip lawton mem novice lurcher race in shanes castle also (confined to dogs that have never won a race before )

we were also gona run a stimulated coursing stake as well

and were toying with the idea of a high jump event

Edited by mary ward

Mary see half them Diesel men down around Camlough :tongue2: ,and they should sponsor the local boxing club :thumbs: .

Think its wrong time of year to be holding it as most hunting guys would rather be running their dogs on game .

Then again you,ll always attract the show brigade .Good luck either way .