Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

ill b goin round shorlty for a chat like i do every nte i do no who ur talkin about but he isnt all there in the head an hes never seen any of my dogs out an if he has told u different hes talkin balls he only nos the problems ive had about my dog nothin good bout them but if he likes ill take him out 2 let him see theres nothin wrong way them

a bit like yourself and i was away working this morning while you were sitting on your hole

Edited by danny300
  • Like 1

i cant beleive u take them shows so bad do any of yous work these dogs r do all u irish just have show dogs. :whistling:

i work my dogs and they work well will be out tomorrow nite not out tonite because the other half is working

Edited by danny300

hope before this challenge ! these dogs are stock broke. They chase a plastic bag they chase anything ( so they say). they should be good enough to get through a six bar gate .If its the sheep gate with the tighter bars ,, their dog has to jump it .. well if they are working dogs that should not be a problem day or night ...

hope before this challenge ! these dogs are stock broke. They chase a plastic bag they chase anything ( so they say). they should be good enough to get through a six bar gate .If its the sheep gate with the tighter bars ,, their dog has to jump it .. well if they are working dogs that should not be a problem day or night ...

i can run my dogs in a field any time and you have seen it yourself plus sheep cattle and horses in the field

Edited by danny300