fh dan dog

alot of people talking and using him has anyone any info on him about the way he runs

funny i think gorger ask the same thing

just checked same question hope i havnt blown your cover

blow [bANNED TEXT] cover i aint note to hide just want some info if i want some bullshit ill shout for you or speedy

alot of people talking and using him has anyone any info on him about the way he runs

blow [bANNED TEXT] cover i aint note to hide just want some info if i want some bullshit ill shout for you or speedy

cheers john hows your pup out of dan doing

pull your head out of speedys bellend you dishcloth

ill tell ya john iv been called worse by better :feck:

lazy you got this one wrong pal im not thomas, the reason the man asking is because he,s bid me good money for my dan pup the man must be asking how other litters doing, lazy you know me i don,t go under different names i,ve anything toi say i sayit on here or to there face, people might,nt like it but thats the way it is, everyone knows my user name and a lot know my real name, freg sake let a topic go on and let people have a sensible reply to it without every time, someone gettin crabed,good luck lazy. jm

• Like 2

lazy you got this one wrong pal im not thomas, the reason the man asking is because he,s bid me good money for my dan pup the man must be asking how other litters doing, lazy you know me i don,t go under different names i,ve anything toi say i sayit on here or to there face, people might,nt like it but thats the way it is, everyone knows my user name and a lot know my real name, freg sake let a topic go on and let people have a sensible reply to it without every time, someone gettin crabed,good luck lazy. jm

glad its not you after our last little chat i new there was a connection SORRY.........but the gloves are of for thomas

ill tell ya john iv been called worse by better feck.gif

glad its not you after our last little chat i new there was a connection SORRY.........but the gloves are of for thomas

oh no please dont good luck

lets have a trawel through the archives and see what muppet has been ball licking jm for a pup

sorry leave your gloves on im not gay like speedy dont want a hand job