Mec 650 reloading press + accesories

Hi Guys,

Decided to sell my Mec650 shot shell reloading press (12 bore) which is fitted with the universal charge bar so different shot/powder charges can be adjusted easily and accurately, charge bar instructions are there to get you going .

The sale also includes aprox 17lbs of various powders and over 2000 primmers, clean good quality shells ready for reloading, various wads for different shot loads and last but not least around 50Kg of lead shot in sizes ranging from No1 through to No6 size.

This is a serious bit of kit to load fast hard hitting cartridges that when perfected look like factory loads!

Looking for £400 and the lot can be taken away, (the shot and powder alone would cost more than this!)

Serious enquiries only and obviously because of the weight buyer must collect (Biggar, South Lanarkshire area). PM me if interested.

Mec 650 reloading press + accesories

Hi Guys,

Decided to sell my Mec650 shot shell reloading press (12 bore) which is fitted with the universal charge bar so different shot/powder charges can be adjusted easily and accurately, charge bar instructions are there to get you going .

The sale also includes aprox 17lbs of various powders and over 2000 primmers, clean good quality shells ready for reloading, various wads for different shot loads and last but not least around 50Kg of lead shot in sizes ranging from No1 through to No6 size.

This is a serious bit of kit to load fast hard hitting cartridges that when perfected look like factory loads!

Looking for £400 and the lot can be taken away, (the shot and powder alone would cost more than this!)

Serious enquiries only and obviously because of the weight buyer must collect (Biggar, South Lanarkshire area). PM me if interested.

PM sent

Regards

Graham