lakelandx pat dog for sale

Guest peter

hi all my mate has got his lakeland up for sale. it is a 3/4 lakeland 1/4 pat he is just 9 months old. he is a great little rating dog. an showing good sine of being a good fox dog. he is a out door dog £200 he is asking pm me for more info. will get some pic up a bit late on. :victory:

hi all my mate has got his lakeland up for sale. it is a 3/4 lakeland 1/4 pat he is just 9 months old. he is a great little rating dog. an showing good sine of being a good fox dog. he is a out door dog £200 he is asking pm me for more info. will get some pic up a bit late on. :victory:

this is a pic of mum she is a red lakeland

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000310gn9.jpg

Guest Eamon.Mc

this is a pic of mum she is a red lakeland

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=im000310gn9.jpg

They don't look like they seen much? :blink:

Could you expand on this a little bit Peter........what signs is the dog showing exactly matey.

Have the perents seen much tackle below ground or are they mainly ratting dogs.

How old are the perents mate.

Cheers...

Guest cogsy28

Could you expand on this a little bit Peter........what signs is the dog showing exactly matey.

Have the perents seen much tackle below ground or are they mainly ratting dogs.

How old are the perents mate.

Cheers...

i bought the mother off peter last year shes a great dog she has a great nose ive had a few foxes with her she stayed with one for 5 hours it was a 10 foot dig she is the only dog i no to have been dug to in this particular sett the best 150 quid ive ever spent pm me if u want to no anymore about her

Edited by cogsy28

Thank you

still got him he must go to a good working home :yes:

HI ALL. my mrs has agreed to let me add him to my team. thank you all for the intrest i will keep you all informed on how he does i have no doubt he will be a good member to the team.

best of luck to all peter. ps i will put some pics up of him soon. :victory::victory: