havoc

Guest waldorf

he was 12 when he went to where all the good dogs go :angel:

i think maybe you owe chimp an apology for the way you spoke to him a minute ago, especially because you were wrong

chimp dont know who i am yet he will understand when he does, and as for the car ramming its a private joke to let him know who i am, as for the maths bit it was 15 years ago when i first met sb and i maybe have got a bit carryed away with the dates as it was so long ago but then i dont have to explain anything any way

the dates bit im fine with, but i dont understand how getting someone to ram his car can be seen as a joke...this is getting off topic, the post is about Havoc and the other good dogs that came out of him etc no more argueing :D

no one is agueing with chimp he will know what i'm on about the car thing was a private joke amongst friends

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jnr do you and your brother still fight each other on who's going on a dig ? lol

that would be the same day the anti's turned up at the hunt and your local army and navy store sold out of balaclavas lol . hows your old man ?

Edited by chimp

i feel old now lol

same day doughnut put his hand down thinking he was grabbing the terrier and grabbed the fox who turned around and clamped on his hand lol is he still about these days?

i will have to ask the bigman if i can tag along one day and catch up :)

hey jnr do you and your brother still fight each other on who's going on a dig ? lol

that would be the same day the anti's turned up at the hunt and your local army and navy store sold out of balaclavas lol . hows your old man ?

since we got older my little brother cant hide behind my mother

i remember that, the old mans good thanks still as mad as ever hes out today funny enough with that same hunt which he works for now

i feel old now lol

same day doughnut put his hand down thinking he was grabbing the terrier and grabbed the fox who turned around and clamped on his hand lol is he still about these days?

i will have to ask the bigman if i can tag along one day and catch up :)

doughnut is still about him and the oldman dont talk tho i wont go in to details to much ask the big fella when you speak to him he will tell you more i still see doughnut tho

he was 12 when he went to where all the good dogs go :angel:

i think maybe you owe chimp an apology for the way you spoke to him a minute ago, especially because you were wrong

chimp dont know who i am yet he will understand when he does, and as for the car ramming its a private joke to let him know who i am, as for the maths bit it was 15 years ago when i first met sb and i maybe have got a bit carryed away with the dates as it was so long ago but then i dont have to explain anything any way

the dates bit im fine with, but i dont understand how getting someone to ram his car can be seen as a joke...this is getting off topic, the post is about Havoc and the other good dogs that came out of him etc no more argueing :D

no one is agueing with chimp he will know what i'm on about the car thing was a private joke amongst friends

i didnt mean argueing with chimp mate, i was saying im not goin to say anything else, and after reading the comments above i can see its friendly

Guest GoneToGround1
In J Darcys now thats what I call lurcher work there is a picture of Havoc he looks to have really bad feet, flat splayed toes. Was this a result of many years hard work on hard ground or did he just have bad feet from birth and does the line have bad or good feet.

like it says in the book they need good feet to run on the ground they run on down with B and B in the pic he looks pretty old so id expect it from running over flint regular...

In J Darcys now thats what I call lurcher work there is a picture of Havoc he looks to have really bad feet, flat splayed toes. Was this a result of many years hard work on hard ground or did he just have bad feet from birth and does the line have bad or good feet.

like it says in the book they need good feet to run on the ground they run on down with B and B in the pic he looks pretty old so id expect it from running over flint regular...

it doesnt matter how the dogs feet looked the dog was stil what you can call a world beater

it doesnt matter how the dogs feet looked the dog was stil what you can call a world beater

It always matters the quality of feet on a lurcher at the end of the day thats what touchs the ground wheh they run. So did he have bad feet through work or genetics.

i think i would put it down to work i anly seen havoc the once befor he died but iv seen bert and berts feet not so bad what i can remember of him