Rapid Mk 2 ......in .22

Hi. Iam selling my mk2 rapid which is in .22 . It is a left handed stock however the action is right handed. There is a couple of smallish marks on the stock but it still looks good, it has also been fitted with QD studs, It has had raplacement "o"rings and valve stem and valve body ...(parts were sourced from the rapid owners club forum from Phil'd and Davidstoncold) . The gun will come with a hawke varmint 3-12 x 44 Mil scope...

Iam looking for £600 ......

I can post but it will be at buyers expense but would prefer f2f...

Iam in Bo'ness , Central Scotland

You can contact me on tel 07779861789 or leave me a p.m on here

Sorry there is no pics of the actual gun as i have lost my usb cable for the camera ,but the pic i have added was taken from the internet to give you an idea of it .

post-16867-0-86983900-1307993048_thumb.jpg

Hi ...I found out today that it will cost approx £22.00 to post the gun Next Day Special Delivery....However if it turns out to be anymore than what is stated i will pick up the difference....

Cheers Davy

Hi .....I had the Jack pyke camo tape on the barrel of the gun right to the end ....now i was going to leave it in place and let whoever bought the gun remove it if they wished , however i decided to do it myself and on doing so i found 4 or 5 very small spots of surface rust....now iam not trying to rip anybody of i genuinely did'nt know it was there (certainly was'nt there when i put the tape on) . So i have dropped the price to £500 ...if anyone is interested then p.m me or call ...many thanks Davy