river MOY

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

was down all week again monday to friday fished from monday 6pm to dark woodpool paddins not a fish again not even one on surface speakin to anglers who fished further up and down the river one guy fr

In the Countrymans weekly 8/31/11 a liar called the Midlander who writes an artical on fishing stated last week that the river moy produced 1000 salmon hes a liar as the westrian fishery's board are t

have fished the moy regular had a few fish but days fishing out number fish caught by about 20 to 1 but i seen report last thursday this time last year 368 fish caught on the system till same date thi

In the Countrymans weekly 8/31/11 a liar called the Midlander who writes an artical on fishing stated last week that the river moy produced 1000 salmon hes a liar as the westrian fishery's board are too. To presuade people to come down and spend their money for no fish!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I was down at the Moy this week i didnt fish, the river was huge running off well today if you can get up it would be worth a chance this weekend and next week. At this time of year with big water the lower startches seem to fish well

the canal stretch inparticular...I cant get down next week so good luck and keep me informed :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Moy didnt fish at all at the close of the season :( Even with the big water The moy didnt fish all year from the start till the end The reason is so simple poachers and nets, the river is being poached alive! at £5 for one pound of salmon noone cares!