Me van has gone tits up so something has to go and unfortunatly this is it so

here we have my used gen 3 monocular in good woring order and with a very clear tube as you can see in the pictures sorry about the quality but they are taken though my mobile. The image through the tube was taken last night in over cast conditions with no extra ir, make is mini nseas used by the austrailian miltary ( nout to look at but could be run over by a tank) the tube is clear and image is crisp and any inspection is welcomed, have been told this is a photonis XD4 tube. i would prefer to do the deal in person so i know your happy with it but will post if i have to but would require paying by bank transfer or cleared cheque.

Can be used as a spotter or scope mounted with a dsa (not supplied) and i have spotted and idenitfed bunnies out to 250 yards on 16x mag which is as high as my scope mag goes. The scope is approximatly 5" long and head position is good not like some of the longer addons. The scope is atuogated and will dim if pointed at light sources and will atuomaticaly cut off if the light is to bright so you can damage the tube.

Runs off a single aa battery and all adjustments work as they should as does the ir (only used for close up stuff like map reading) the switch has a safety feature and cannot be knocked on by accident.

Can do more pics on request to an email address.

Price £2000

Dave

post-30405-0-90760400-1307442189_thumb.jpg

post-30405-0-96621400-1307442205_thumb.jpg

post-30405-0-45068700-1307442223_thumb.jpg

Edited by bangbang

• 2 months later...