German Wirehaired Pointer Puppies

GWP puppies four dogs available bred from excellent working parents and lines, predominately Danish bloodlines. Dam is my own bitch which I use for falconry. The Sire is Trudvang Balder who is perhaps the top GWP working sire in the UK. a deer stalking / shooting dog and of the same lines as my bitch. The puppies are KC registered, legally docked and come with vets certificate re this. Genuine good quality bloodlines and real nice pups currently nearly 3 weeks old and ready to go approximately end of June. The puppies are £600 each, genuine enquiries welcome without any obligation, but please no timewasters. Email East County Durham.

GWP puppies four dogs available bred from excellent working parents and lines, predominately Danish bloodlines. Dam is my own bitch which I use for falconry. The Sire is Trudvang Balder who is perhaps the top GWP working sire in the UK. a deer stalking / shooting dog and of the same lines as my bitch. The puppies are KC registered, legally docked and come with vets certificate re this. Genuine good quality bloodlines and real nice pups currently nearly 3 weeks old and ready to go approximately end of June. The puppies are £600 each, genuine enquiries welcome without any obligation, but please no timewasters. Email East County Durham.

Hi any pictures?

Edited by Davidh