STILL WAITING

28th of February I sent my application off and the feo came the week before easter, Yeh no worries all seems fine should have it back within a week.

Fantastic I thought and went off to my local gunshop to sort a rifle and put down a dipper on it.

No sign as yet so yeterday I rang them oh there seems to be a problem with a gun on your shotgun cert no one knows where it is

Oh Feck me thinks!!!

They never received notification of transfer, Great! You can ring me and ask rather than flapping around like some kind of headless chickens panicking about a missing shotgun I have all the details of all transfers and have never had a problem with it in the past.

Ok thats now sorted can I have my ticket?

Well its not as easy as that as it has now gone to finance and then it has to be signed by the man himself.

So nearly 3 months and I still haven't got my ticket is it usually this long for it to be sorted?

Come on Derbyshire constabulary I have rabbits to shoot!!!

Hi

Perhaps a phone call to the office? I called regarding a query with my FAC and SGC during the process, the query was sorted and I was told it will be about 3 more weeks before getting tickets.

Received ticket next day!!

Total 27 days start to finish.

So sometimes it does go ok, but worth that call

Rav

I am going to wait until wednaesday and then play feck with em as they have my shotgun cert and the gun shop won't sell me cartridges without it which then means I have to inconvenience someone else to get em for me.

Hopefully it will be here monday and I can go and pick up my gun and some cartridges.

Phil

Im DerbyShire too they take ages sometimes when i send variations in.worst was nearly 4 months and best was two months from start to finish.they work from bottom of the pile up,mine always seem to be at the bottom.a quick phone call does help though mate

Im DerbyShire too they take ages sometimes when i send variations in.worst was nearly 4 months and best was two months from start to finish.they work from bottom of the pile up,mine always seem to be at the bottom.a quick phone call does help though mate

Arrived this morning with my request for 22lr and 223 granted WWOOOOHHHHOOOOOO..