nice pup sir

are ther no good vet's around you that you have to use the train .?

It's only 5 minutes away I went to town first I take her everywhere she no trouble and it keeps her fit :thumbs: are you over here Erik what dogs do you have on personal message me if you like thanks for the comments lads :thumbs:

i use black stuff , made in belgium :thumbs:

do you use the same stuff as. Hts I see a pic of his bitch she look very strong She the same age as mine looks a lot bigger on

the picture it's hard to tell tho. My bitch is small 11/12 inches and 6.6 kilo ... Whuld I be right in saying you whuld use bigger dogs over here than the uk due to the quarry you hunt ? Atb tom

Boar hunting with terriers sounds wicked and is something I whuld like to do in the future . Erik if you don't mind can you tell me

A bit about the laws on digging in holland and Belgium fox and badger and also what other small fur quarry you have over here becaus I am sure I seen a small rat like animal but bigger the dog chased it up the banking on a big lake and she is for ever looking for them now . Cheers Tom :thumbs:

if i am right you can do only do fox in the french part of belgium and here you can hunt the foxes in januarie and februarie , the season is longer but the hunters are shooting something else and yo alsway's need a hunter or get a hunting license and a field

brown rat's you can hunt , stay away from the rest , i bet you have see a muskrat but they are trappers work so trap's can be all over the please

no badger digging in belgium or holland !!!! ,,be carefull gamecam's all over the please.

i use black stuff , made in belgium :thumbs:

do you use the same stuff as. Hts I see a pic of his bitch she look very strong She the same age as mine looks a lot bigger on

the picture it's hard to tell tho. My bitch is small 11/12 inches and 6.6 kilo ... Whuld I be right in saying you whuld use bigger dogs over here than the uk due to the quarry you hunt ? Atb tom

she about the same hight then but just about 6Lbs lighter!!

HTS