whippet pups for sale dam is a party colour and the sire is fawn but all the pups are blue brindle mother works rabbit day and night £150 per pup 4 bitches 3 dogs only a week old at the minute i will put pics up when i can

post-26015-0-87461200-1304893471_thumb.jpg this is the dam a week before giving birth

post-26015-0-15912500-1304893537_thumb.jpg this is the sire

post-26015-0-59415300-1304893571_thumb.jpg this is the bitch with the pups

post-26015-0-68401900-1304893618_thumb.jpg 3 dog pups

post-26015-0-56172500-1304893647_thumb.jpg here are the bitch pups

pups at 4 weeks old 16th of may

post-26015-0-62723200-1305550085_thumb.jpg here are the pups eating

the pups are advertised else where so first come first served veiwing to start tomorrow then a small deposit secures pup call 07907952373 based in stoke-on-trent

omg you are a retard how can you tell how old the parents are from a photo and for your imformation the bitch is 3 and the dog is 1 and a half as long as mum and pups are healthy which they are is all that matters and yes they are pedigree dogs

• Like 1

omg you are a retard how can you tell how old the parents are from a photo and for your imformation the bitch is 3 and the dog is 1 and a half as long as mum and pups are healthy which they are is all that matters and yes they are pedigree dogs

he obviously aint that much of a retard is he mate, he says they dont look old enuff to be bred off an they aint.......

you just pointed oot that the bitch is 3 an the dog is a whopping 18 months old, or would ye rather i said a year an half, sounds a bit older dont it............

what the fook has yer dogs done to say there worthy of breeding?????????????

another fooking peddlar, thinks cos they aint got papaers an a bit cheaper than a kc whippet that makes it awrite :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

ok dotty what age wud you breed from a bitch hey when they are old and no good for naff all and the bitch works day and night and i aint a peddler and never will be look at previous post and you will see how honest i have been but then again there is always someone on here trying to get ppls backs up just think what you want

ok dotty what age wud you breed from a bitch hey when they are old and no good for naff all and the bitch works day and night and i aint a peddler and never will be look at previous post and you will see how honest i have been but then again there is always someone on here trying to get ppls backs up just think what you want

i personally wouldnae breed from a bitch under 4.... an at 5 or 6 or even 7 how is a bitch good for naff all :hmm:

is it cos she aint a puppy machine anymore :blink:

an as for breeding off an 18 month old sire, well thats just daft.............. :laugh:

if ye had come on here an opened yer post saying iv took a chance, i have bred off 2 young dogs, to keep a pup or 2 for meslef

an i will gee the pups away to working homes, then that woulda been diffrent in my eyes........

but ye didnae, ye on here peddling yer pups oot a pups, an didnae even mention there ages till ye were questioned......

said it once, ill say it again...........PEDDLAR :thumbdown:

an for the record, i aint trying to get anybodys back up, i wont be posting anymore on yer thread, as you are obviously a waste a breath :bye:

• Like 1