Nice good craft and good shooting thats what its all about making the most of whats available to you :thumbs:

wont be long !! :icon_eek: `out of season ` the cry will be wait for it :yes:

a no mate it shit this time of year 1 thing thoe my tan gets good lol

The rifle lads dont worry about shooting vixens with cubs mate,double standards,its a male Mallard anyway.

Seasons are seasons, more fuel for the do gooda's to get things banned....tut tut

And i suppose shooting a dog and vixen and starving a litter of cubs to death is perfectly alright then? MUPPET.

Yeah im the MUPPET that advertises illegal shooting for the whole world to see...crackin mate really crackin that, do the hunting fraternity the world of good that..cheers.

Well i poach mate,not very often anything i do is legal to be honest,so no amount of bans will bother me much,just pisses me off when shooters are all "high and mighty" over the odd pheasant or duck..ect,but yet ive seen them posting pics of dogs/vixens on this very forum and thinking its clever,like i said double standards.

Our local keeper has given out 20 lots of written permission to his mates and they have decimated everything on the ground round here,in season or not,and legal or not,people who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones mate.

Yeah im the MUPPET that advertises illegal shooting for the whole world to see...crackin mate really crackin that, do the hunting fraternity the world of good that..cheers.

Well i poach mate,not very often anything i do is legal to be honest,so no amount of bans will bother me much,just pisses me off when shooters are all "high and mighty" over the odd pheasant or duck..ect,but yet ive seen them posting pics of dogs/vixens on this very forum and thinking its clever,like i said double standards.

Our local keeper has given out 20 lots of written permission to his mates and they have decimated everything on the ground round here,in season or not,and legal or not,people who live in glass houses should'nt throw stones mate.

man after my own hart,,lol :thumbs: