bsa superten

the guns is a BSA super ten mk3 carbine , its 22 , got ags 3x9x50md2 scope and padded gun bag and brass filling adapter and sling studs. i did the stock my self it took 16hrs of sanding becasue a previos owner had re-laquered to make it darker , its been clear coat varnished and the end result is a clean smooth good looking rifle ,small chip outs very front end of the stock it has been wood glued back in because ther is no way of holding it ther otherwise, it cant be pinned or held in with dowel and a small chip from the sling stud thats just lifted the wood and split it nothing stuctural just asthetics on the undreside, but with the make over the rifle has made the gun beautiful even with those minor faults , scratch on silencer from removal of bottle and silencer end cap. and wear and tear scraches were the mag is inserted but theres no rust the blueing is fine on the barrel. ive been getting 155 usable shots , i use rws super domes and can get less than £ sized groupings at 35yard.

link for the pictures:- http://s1115.photobu...e272/?start=all (The minor faults are now in the folder so yu can see them.)

Im now looking for £400 for quick sale

may consider swaps(only 177)

thanks for looking aswel :icon_redface: . itd would also be FACE TO FACE ONLY as i wont post in any situation sorry.

• 2 months later...