Your best coursing dog?

Bl, i like that pic, seen it before when you put it up. :thumbs:

How were them dogs bred and is that man that has them still around?

that was around 15 years ago the youg lad is me with boo boo my first cross saluki gray the other man is prob 1 of the nicest men i ever met no bitchin with him he is well known in ireland good dog man C.M his dogs grayhound with a bit of saluki in um he went on two breed first cross saluki grays when he seen mine run cos he had plenty speed he used the same farher as boo boo the full saluki sunny and they tured out two be good ones :thumbs:

Thanks for that BL. :thumbs:

Their is not a lot of decent lads like that left these days, i remember them days well, did a bit, not a lot, back in the 90's. Do you know if he still has that breeding? :thumbs:

yes pal he as :thumbs:

not exactly true biglicks he has irishlady breed stuff mostly and whippet grey saluki irishlady

well they wont be first cross cos you can only get them once but that breedin will be in there somewere sunny was also put two lady so they all got the breedin in them some were along the line :thumbs:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there as well known as lincolnshire mountain dogs

come next year we will find out how good lucas is hes under some pressure til hes matched to back all this talk up

heres another topic needs locked this shite here is causing too many arguments

Posted Images

Bl, i like that pic, seen it before when you put it up. :thumbs:

How were them dogs bred and is that man that has them still around?

that was around 15 years ago the youg lad is me with boo boo my first cross saluki gray the other man is prob 1 of the nicest men i ever met no bitchin with him he is well known in ireland good dog man C.M his dogs grayhound with a bit of saluki in um he went on two breed first cross saluki grays when he seen mine run cos he had plenty speed he used the same farher as boo boo the full saluki sunny and they tured out two be good ones :thumbs:

Thanks for that BL. :thumbs:

Their is not a lot of decent lads like that left these days, i remember them days well, did a bit, not a lot, back in the 90's. Do you know if he still has that breeding? :thumbs:

yes pal he as :thumbs:

not exactly true biglicks he has irishlady breed stuff mostly and whippet grey saluki irishlady

well they wont be first cross cos you can only get them once but that breedin will be in there somewere sunny was also put two lady so they all got the breedin in them some were along the line :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:toast::toast::toast:

how was bk robbed in the comp this year and seeing u no so much wat dog was he running well why dont u try and get into it next if its going to happen and lets c your dogs was not in it this year but was in it 2 years in a row before any 1 gets smart year 1 shot gun willy won it year two the bitch that jm sold for 5 grand won it and she won it this yearwas not good of a comp but the other 2 years there was good turn out and a couple good matches last year final between b k and jm was good match bother and sister 5 were took that day with jm bitch the winner

heres another topic needs locked this shite here is causing too many arguments :bye:

why don,t you and arm chair hunter sorry mad hare hunter,and ya might aswell bring wagner or is it magner, get a dog between yous and see how good lucas is,the dog kilt more in a month than yous 3 did all year, :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

how was bk robbed in the comp this year and seeing u no so much wat dog was he running well why dont u try and get into it next if its going to happen and lets c your dogs was not in it this year but was in it 2 years in a row before any 1 gets smart year 1 shot gun willy won it year two the bitch that jm sold for 5 grand won it and she won it this yearwas not good of a comp but the other 2 years there was good turn out and a couple good matches last year final between b k and jm was good match bother and sister 5 were took that day with jm bitch the winner

heres another topic needs locked this shite here is causing too many arguments :bye:

why don,t you and arm chair hunter sorry mad hare hunter,and ya might aswell bring wagner or is it magner, get a dog between yous and see how good lucas is,the dog kilt more in a month than yous 3 did all year, :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

HOPE THIS YEAR WHEN YOU HAVE THAT WEE COMP OTHER PEOPLE GET INTO IT AND NOT JUST THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW YOU CAN BEAT :thumbs:

oh here we go again this chap gets decent dog and now he wants to run half the country but not the top men was that month june or july my friend you still havent denied these rumours no smoke with out fire

To the lads here in Ireland, over the years, what has been your best coursing dog you have ever owned?

How was it bred ect?

:thumbs:

tipp was the best dog ive ever owned , ps,iceman would you pls withdraw yourself out of jm ,its getting embarrasing :tongue2:

i aint seen the dog but have heard plenty about him the mighty lucas

DENTY.HEAD WAS MY BEST DOG :thumbs:

was it the orignal dinty-head or an offspring?

The one an only :tongue2:

if you owned dinty-head can you prove it? cause i know the fella who did hunt her,and the fella who owned her......

answer the question do you hunt summer hares and when you are at it what about bringing over the dogs you are getting for pennys selling for big money to pay for the trips over here.We heard you are hunting still in april real good coursing man only in it for the fun ha ha ££££££££££££ more like it.

answer the question do you hunt summer hares and when you are at it what about bringing over the dogs you are getting for pennys selling for big money to pay for the trips over here.We heard you are hunting still in april real good coursing man only in it for the fun ha ha ££££££££££££ more like it.

no reply must be guilty mate :diablo:
Guest cheesegrater

no reply must be guilty mate :diablo:

of course he is ,ask him who started his lines . he didnt, he forgets this , :nono:

was jms old stuff by that i mean the mother of the lucas dog not breed outta his old king dog to dinty head i no he did not own the dintty bitch but id b pretty sure bred and rared that litter so i would say he started that line

balls :duh:

lookin foward to see some results from his match's next year,jm and his bum buddy iceman hav talked up the dog,hopefully he wont make mugs of their braggin

Take it you have not read this whole topic how can l talk up a dog l have never seen run???? AND Bragg up a man l have never meet????PL l just don't like people talking down a man and his dog people have not seen run simple as that.If was your dog l did the same but cant wait to hear about the matches next year win lose or draw

Guest cheesegrater

lookin foward to see some results from his match's next year,jm and his bum buddy iceman hav talked up the dog,hopefully he wont make mugs of their braggin

Take it you have not read this whole topic how can l talk up a dog l have never seen run???? AND Bragg up a man l have never meet????PL l just don't like people talking down a man and his dog people have not seen run simple as that.If was your dog l did the same but cant wait to hear about the matches next year win lose or draw

your still not going :tongue2: