Your best coursing dog?

To the lads here in Ireland, over the years, what has been your best coursing dog you have ever owned?

How was it bred ect?

:thumbs:

tipp was the best dog ive ever owned , ps,iceman would you pls withdraw yourself out of jm ,its getting embarrasing :tongue2:

i aint seen the dog but have heard plenty about him the mighty lucas

Are you implying that iceman has his head up jm,s hole :sick:

ALL OF L.DOON. A.TOWN.AND ICEMAN IS UP HIS HOLE TRUST I KNOW FALLSMAN :thumbs:

Never meet jm or seen his dogs run but am not one for crabbing anyone that l have not meet or put down a dog that l have not seen running like most people on here.

I love the way people can come on here a talk the talk but most cant walk the walk

the way your using this post i think you are jm mate planted here to keep this going and talk this dog up :clapper:

How can yea talk up a dog that you have not seen run???? would like to see it to see what the fuss is about and if it worth £500 a service

no doubt this is a good dog on hare but f**k me there wasnt as much wrote about red rum when he won the grand national :boredom:

We have to talk about something in the of season we dont all course in the summer.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there as well known as lincolnshire mountain dogs

come next year we will find out how good lucas is hes under some pressure til hes matched to back all this talk up

heres another topic needs locked this shite here is causing too many arguments

Posted Images

To the lads here in Ireland, over the years, what has been your best coursing dog you have ever owned?

How was it bred ect?

tipp was the best dog ive ever owned , ps,iceman would you pls withdraw yourself out of jm ,its getting embarrasing :tongue2:

Are you implying that iceman has his head up jm,s hole :sick:

ALL OF L.DOON. A.TOWN.AND ICEMAN IS UP HIS HOLE TRUST I KNOW FALLSMAN :thumbs:

Never meet jm or seen his dogs run but am not one for crabbing anyone that l have not meet or put down a dog that l have not seen running like most people on here.

I love the way people can come on here a talk the talk but most cant walk the walk

the way your using this post i think you are jm mate planted here to keep this going and talk this dog up :clapper:

How can yea talk up a dog that you have not seen run???? would like to see it to see what the fuss is about and if it worth £500 a service

no doubt this is a good dog on hare but f**k me there wasnt as much wrote about red rum when he won the grand national :boredom:

your right there did you get my pm

is this dog on dvd yet dying to see how good he is.

no the hardback book is coming out and then michael aspel is comming out with big red book cant make dvd till snow comes around feb :clapper:

are you taking a bitch to the dog as you could make a fortune from pups for next year :thumbs:

no the hardback book is coming out and then michael aspel is comming out with big red book cant make dvd till snow comes around feb :clapper:

are you taking a bitch to the dog as you could make a fortune from pups for next year :thumbs:

no my bitch wouldnt be up to that standard she dosent know how to run in snow

:drinks::rofl::rofl:

if shes any good she,ll soon catch on but let her catch a few summer 1s first.

shes only a pup going on four :clapper:

shes only a pup going on four :clapper:

thats as young as the ones they run in summer you wont feel out of place at all. :tongue2:

how was bk robbed in the comp this year and seeing u no so much wat dog was he running well why dont u try and get into it next if its going to happen and lets c your dogs was not in it this year but was in it 2 years in a row before any 1 gets smart year 1 shot gun willy won it year two the bitch that jm sold for 5 grand won it and she won it this yearwas not good of a comp but the other 2 years there was good turn out and a couple good matches last year final between b k and jm was good match bother and sister 5 were took that day with jm bitch the winner

how was bk robbed in the comp this year and seeing u no so much wat dog was he running well why dont u try and get into it next if its going to happen and lets c your dogs was not in it this year but was in it 2 years in a row before any 1 gets smart year 1 shot gun willy won it year two the bitch that jm sold for 5 grand won it and she won it this yearwas not good of a comp but the other 2 years there was good turn out and a couple good matches last year final between b k and jm was good match bother and sister 5 were took that day with jm bitch the winner

heres another topic needs locked this shite here is causing too many arguments :bye:
  • Like 1

How was it bred ect?

DENTY.HEAD WAS MY BEST DOG :thumbs:

was it the orignal dinty-head or an offspring?