extreme athlete

not sure how tall she is, but the bitch is pretty big- about 22 lbs. The above picture is deceptive, because the possum is I guess around 5 lbs. It's a fairly large adult possum for my area.

IMG00127-20101019-1612.jpg

^Now here's a BIG one!

sorry i didnt get back to you sooner sir was in work top lookin bitch good pics what way do you work them is there a season on them or is it an all year job

not sure how tall she is, but the bitch is pretty big- about 22 lbs. The above picture is deceptive, because the possum is I guess around 5 lbs. It's a fairly large adult possum for my area.

IMG00127-20101019-1612.jpg

^Now here's a BIG one!

sorry i didnt get back to you sooner sir was in work top lookin bitch good pics what way do you work them is there a season on them or is it an all year job

thanks for the compliments. you have a PM

Nice pup! Possums are a great intro to fur, gets their confidence up.

Looks like Kansas fur season (which includes possums) is Mid-November to the end of January. I'm from Wisconsin, so just going by what's on the web there. In WI: year round open season, no bag limit on possums.

Nice pup! Possums are a great intro to fur, gets their confidence up.

Looks like Kansas fur season (which includes possums) is Mid-November to the end of January. I'm from Wisconsin, so just going by what's on the web there. In WI: year round open season, no bag limit on possums.

I agree, possums are great for building confidence. While I am originally from Kansas, I seldom hunt there. thanks for the info though.