lurcher still available

Guest mucker

lurcher lamping dog, still available free to the right home i,ll glady take the dog back when hes retired.

hes due to go on sunday but im pulling out of that one.

any trial east midlands.

thanks folks all sorted after further recomendation i decided to give leec a chance with him.

Edited by mucker

you were fella but i dont see how you can work 5..6 lurchers plus the lads i spoke to although didnt have anything bad to say about you they didnt know you well enough to say you,ll do right by it.

dont take it personal leec..

thanks for the chat on the phone leec glad you understand ;)

hello mate,

i may know a lad who might be interested.he wants another lurcher to work. he already has\a bull x..

if you ve still got him and want a home for him let me know,,

cheers

scotty

p.s looks a cracking strong dog by the way wouldnt mind it myself but the missus would flip..

he your dog mate to as you please with but as for working 5 or 6 lurchers mate ones a pup ones only a ferret bitch and ones 9 year old got 3 for the lamp and thats tight [bANNED TEXT] your almost every night specialy here in hampshire. and to be honest mate the lads you asked about didnt no me well enough to judge me but never said nothing bad so thats an achievement in its self :D never mind though cheers lee