2010 male imprint gos..... please read

lloyd-holmes

unfortunately due to work and college i hve no time to fly my gos and sadly i feel it is better to sell him, he is a male imprint from dean britton , he is 3/4 fin 1/4 german , flies at 1lb 10 ish . i am asking £500 which i dont think is much fora bird that size. he is on double figure kills. please call me in stead of leaving me messages on here . 07856161420 feel free to call and time of day :) thankyou for sparing the time to read this. i dont mind paying a donation to the forum i just dont no how to lol

Not sure if its the father to your male but Dean Britton had one of my males Bred from here passed onto him which he's useing as a Donor. a lad in wales called Ryan had it off me and then passed it onto Dean...

It was a good male off some good genuine large blood lines! this is the male here taken at Deans :thumbs:.

post-251-0-10022400-1297865465_thumb.jpg

is that male a pure finnish ? i ask because the father to my bird was a pure fin and the mother was a 50/50 , dean also had a big russian male imprint.

The lad Ryan a Rugby player from the wales area picked the bird up of me in 06 from my largest finnish female! he took it for Imprinting and flying and had it taking Corvids at bang on 2LB in weight.

I spoke to a spanish fella who had just been to Deans a couple of years back and he mentioned Dean still had the male I bred and it was a wopper as a good genuine finnish male should be.