lady woods raw dog food

I have used www.tpms.co.uk for many years for raw food for my big lads & I have to say the service, delivery & the produce are brilliant. I personally can't fault them. They deliver weekly in my area, not sure about what days or how often they would deliver in other places, but i do rate them & the prices aren't that bad. If you can get a few of you to have a larger order, the price comes down again :D

was wondering if any body deals with ladywoods dog food do they deliver to southyorksire had a look on there website but carn;t work out amount you get for your money any info would be much appreciated or does any body no any other raw dog food dealers closer to me southyorkshire area

I used to get my carcasses from the butcher but when I took up full time work found it difficult to get to him on the days he needed me to collect, I have ordered several things from Landywoods and dont rate the minced bags(personally) But I do now order and am very happy with the chicken carcasses, I get 16 bags of chicken carcasses and that costs £32 I believe, because we feed 1 day raw 1 day kibble it lasts 8 weeks and I have 4 dogs on it. They do only tend to deliver on certain days and you have to remember to order as they wont put in an order automatically, well they wouldnt with me as I only wanted it every 8 weeks, perhaps they would with a monthly order.

Walk into any proper butcher and raid the bins for scraps, all free.

Not round hear it isnt - butchers make their own mince out of it,

its mostly full of crap and sold for 20p a bag

same with bones butchers wont give them away anymore.