Beagle x Russell

hey mate has you got any photos of the pups as im looing at getting a beagle x jrt this year so i would like to see what the pups look like cheers rev

Hi Rev

as long as you pay the delivery cost's or come to collect the pup no worries. Having said that the pup may not last wrapped up in brown paper and bubble wrap not sure of the flight time.

I will stick some pic's up later for you mate or you can always do a search on Google Imagies for the same result as me loading pic's for you.

All the best JDD

hey mate has you got any photos of the pups as im looing at getting a beagle x jrt this year so i would like to see what the pups look like cheers rev

Hi Rev

as long as you pay the delivery cost's or come to collect the pup no worries. Having said that the pup may not last wrapped up in brown paper and bubble wrap not sure of the flight time.

I will stick some pic's up later for you mate or you can always do a search on Google Imagies for the same result as me loading pic's for you.

All the best JDD

hahaha nice mate i dont think ill be getting pup off you anytime soon not just you but off this site lol

Hi Rev

All the best JDD

hahaha nice mate i dont think ill be getting pup off you anytime soon not just you but off this site lol

i ve seen both parents to these work ,great little dogs they dont stop allday good look with sale mate :thumbs:

When you coming up for a dig dickie mate long time no see hows things going?