Divers Cylinder and Rifle Slip

Just bought another rifle and I am selling the cylinder that came with it. Faber steel, stamped into cylinder is 15L 348bar????, also 00/02/07. Not a lot of air in it, so with this and the short test in mind, a snip @ £75 collected or buyer to arrange delivery.

I also have a brand new, genuine BSA Carbine rifle slip, never been used, dimensions are, 37.5" X 12", excellent quality for £15 plus postage...............Al :thumbs-up:

A couple of pics of the rifle slip, GENUINE BSA slip and absolutely brand new. The cylinder is still for sale and I am open to serious offers on it. It came with a rifle I bought, I already have two, so it is no use to me.

Some pics of the cylinder for sale, the fittings do not come with it, only the on/off valve. Price now REDUCED to £65................Al :thumbs-up:

AL the cylinder should have two different pressure stamps in the shoulder somewhere one is the TEST pressure usually labelled T/P this is the higher of the two

and the other one is the working pressure usually labelled W/P and the lower of the two values. This is the max that you will be able to get the bottle charged up to.

so for example if it says :- T/P384bar.........W/P232bar then you have a 232bar cylinder and will only be able to re fill it to that pressure

Fcuking gutted that you are so far away mate that Cylinder is a STEAL :angry:

ADVICE to anyone wanting a bottle in that area get round and buy it quick :)

Some pics of the cylinder for sale, the fittings do not come with it, only the on/off valve. Price now REDUCED to £65................Al :thumbs-up:

AL the cylinder should have two different pressure stamps in the shoulder somewhere one is the TEST pressure usually labelled T/P this is the higher of the two

and the other one is the working pressure usually labelled W/P and the lower of the two values. This is the max that you will be able to get the bottle charged up to.

so for example if it says :- T/P384bar.........W/P232bar then you have a 232bar cylinder and will only be able to re fill it to that pressure

Fcuking gutted that you are so far away mate that Cylinder is a STEAL :angry:

ADVICE to anyone wanting a bottle in that area get round and buy it quick :)

Thanks for the info, much appreciated :thumbs-up: . Can't understand why it's not sold really :hmm: . I'll end up keeping it as a spare unless someones makes a good offer ;)

Take care............Al :thumbs-up: