out for a walk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sides are killing me here look like laguna lines .... Laguna lines are not mike brown lines. Secondly you say they look like mike bred dogs in what way exactly they are 21" at 9 months so apart from not being breed standard what else are they ? Granted they are nice dogs but the lad come on here dont know how there bred and there in fine nick but the clowns come on here mike's line lol so now any whippet above breed standard is mb lines bloody halarious when i first saw these piks i though whippets :hmm: deffo not pure whippets to me then the lad confirms non pid whippets now there mb whippets because they look laguna bred come on people what world are you living on ? Read up on your whippets the breed standard is 20" and no more for a bitch and 21" and no more for a dog mb has nout to do with the laguna affix and the boy says he dont know his dogs breeding they could have come from timbuck two aslong as he is happy thats all that matters not who the hell bred them there non ped whippets which the breeding of is irelavent unless your talking bwra....

Nice dogs but nice to see them out. Just started my bitch on the lamp shes about 17 months was out last nite just started her last week got 20 with her last nite she's 18".