Air arms s410 carbine extras !!

here wer have a air arms s410 carbine, 22 i have all paperwork and reciepts, it comes with a ten shot magazine, air arms silencer, adapter, this gun comes with 6.5x20x44 nikon monarch scopes these are top of the range and were baught for just under £500 (google them), also have the lightshade that screws on the end!, i also have a tin off air arms field diablo pellets, a napier gun cleaning kit and i have real tree scope and front gun covers and a sheep skin gun bag.

i would like £480 for the whole lot IF COLLECT

i am based in south shields north east of england

please note the pump is not for sale in the picture but can knock £100 off if dont need scopes

post-56823-0-34400600-1293710932_thumb.jpg

post-56823-0-62550400-1293710943_thumb.jpg

Edited by s410carbine

here wer have a air arms s410 carbine, 22 i have all paperwork and reciepts, it comes with a ten shot magazine, air arms silencer, adapter, this gun comes with 6.5x20x44 nikon monarch scopes these are top of the range and were baught for just under £500 (google them), also have the lightshade that screws on the end!, i also have a tin off air arms field diablo pellets, a napier gun cleaning kit and i have real tree scope and front gun covers and a sheep skin gun bag.

i would like £480 for the whole lot IF COLLECT

i am based in south shields north east of england

please note the pump is not for sale in the picture but can knock £100 off if dont need scopes

Hi is the gun still for sale if it is could you please contact me 07830512105....thanks

• 2 weeks later...