ferreting stuff

hi all here i have for sale is 1 15ft mk1 box used but in all workin order/double carring box very good nic/10 bran new nets with pegs never bin used and ferret cage on legs very clean and good nic open to offers atb :thumbs:

Edited by minzy

hi all here i have for sale is 1 15ft mk1 box used but in all workin order/double carring box very good nic/10 bran new nets with pegs never bin used and ferret cage on legs very clean and good nic open to offers atb :thumbs:

hi mate would you split the items i,m after the mk1 box and nets what would you take for them

hi mate would you split the items i,m after the mk1 box and nets what would you take for them

pm sent mate

what are you looking for the 15ft box mate