lurcher running dog ornaments

hi folks,was just wondering if you lads/lassie lurcher owners know of any good suppliers,i was thinking of doing one as a gift,felt it was better posted on this forum as more lurcher owners looked at it?

this one was plain white like a marble/granit type mold? i did it of one of our old dogs 3/4 grey 1/4collie....cheers folks

post-10690-0-80664400-1291984185_thumb.jpg

post-10690-0-54352400-1291984225_thumb.jpg

Very nice, do you sculpt it with oil based or water based? I use oil based and cast in silicone. Would love to see more of your work. How much do you charge?

i done a couple of owls, but never done it since, they were water based paints i was using,i will try put pics of the owls on in the post in general forum,since this is a running dog forum,and would like to see if anyone has an idea were i could get some,thanks mark

I can sculpt them from a picture but it wouldn't be cheap silicone is costly but the mold would last a lifetime so if you reuse the mold it wouldn't cost much.

thats interestin crobin,do you have any molds that you hav done from pics for me to see,thanks for you time :thumbs:

Guest crobinc840

nice one mate,did you buy it painted or do it yourself,i remember years ago my uncle getting a few of these in plain white,...i decided to paint it several years ago in memory of one of our dogs,cheers :thumbs:

The only mold I have now is a frog caracature. You can have it if you want to try it out. All you do is put plaster or cement in it and wait until it's completely dry to take it out. I've not been sculpting lately, it's just a hobby and I've got plenty. Pm me if you want me to mail it to you. :thumbs: