Webley FX2000 .177

Right guys, this a non carbine 8 shot PCP in immaculate hardly used condition c/w 2xmags and swivel studs fitted. Only the rifle is for sale as the scope etc have been fitted to the carbine version I have bought.

I would be very interested in a deal/swap for a top end scope W.H.Y. or for sale @ £320 plus postage, which is an absolute bargain, run a "google" on these and see how much they were when you could buy them.

I also have a Falcon rifle in L/H skeleton stock set-up, .22, c/w scope that is an absolute dream to use that I'd consider selling/swapping/W.H.Y................Al

Any interested members,PM me for details/pics etc, I'll try to post some tomorow......Ta :drink:

Edited by mad al

FX2000 reduced to £300 plus postage, or collection if preferred. There is one of these for sale in our local gunshop, new, @ £425.

This rifle is as new, so save yourself at least £125!!!................Al :icon_eek:

Come on then fellas, serious offers or W.H.Y. for the FX2000. Absolutely as new and an absolute bargain.......Al :thumbs-up:

If not sold today, will be no longer be for sale as it stays with me.............Al :thumbs-up:

Edited by mad al

Come on then fellas, serious offers or W.H.Y. for the FX2000. Absolutely as new and an absolute bargain.......Al :thumbs-up:

If not sold today, will be no longer be for sale as it stays with me.............Al :thumbs-up:

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Edited by mad al