collie greyhound/whippet bitch

i have a 15 month old collie greyhound/whippet bitch she is about 20/21tts good little dog on the lamp retrieves live to hand every time, she is kept on a farm so she is broken to all stock, i have not done any day work with her as i like to get the dogs good on the lamp first, reason she is up for sale i have two other lurchers there and one needs alot of work and time put into him so its not fair to keep 3 lurchers and only spend time with one. she is a very quiet little dog she has lived in but now lives out she is great with other dogs and quiet in the kennel. this is a genuine sale she has no vices any trial welcome. £200 07988033810 if for some reason you cant get through as phone been playing up this is my missus number 07775354242 ask for neil

post-34414-075085500 1288217667_thumb.jpg

post-34414-045143200 1288217693_thumb.jpg

post-34414-092097600 1288217712_thumb.jpg

i have a 15 month old collie greyhound/whippet bitch she is about 20/21tts good little dog on the lamp retrieves live to hand every time, she is kept on a farm so she is broken to all stock, i have not done any day work with her as i like to get the dogs good on the lamp first, reason she is up for sale i have two other lurchers there and one needs alot of work and time put into him so its not fair to keep 3 lurchers and only spend time with one. she is a very quiet little dog she has lived in but now lives out she is great with other dogs and quiet in the kennel. this is a genuine sale she has no vices any trial welcome. £200 07988033810 NEIL

your number dont work mate is she stil for sale i am interested in her

u asking 200 on this site but u asking 250 onanother site y that like

ohhhh here goes theres always 1!!!!!!!!! i put her on the other site last week lack of interest so i put her on ere, i wasn't gonna put her on ere because there are too many keyboard hunters on ere trying to interfere and annoy people and a hell of a lot of messers but i thought i would give it a go and hope someone genuine buys her and gives her a good working home, theres your question answered. anything else?????

i have a 15 month old collie greyhound/whippet bitch she is about 20/21tts good little dog on the lamp retrieves live to hand every time, she is kept on a farm so she is broken to all stock, i have not done any day work with her as i like to get the dogs good on the lamp first, reason she is up for sale i have two other lurchers there and one needs alot of work and time put into him so its not fair to keep 3 lurchers and only spend time with one. she is a very quiet little dog she has lived in but now lives out she is great with other dogs and quiet in the kennel. this is a genuine sale she has no vices any trial welcome. £200 07988033810 NEIL

your number dont work mate is she stil for sale i am interested in her

sorry mate phone been playing up and i been down the farm all day im home now so give me a bell if u want :thumbs: