powells pocket rockets

love to be able to justify one of this breeding

We had one on the firm once,not from jp but from north wales llandudno,he was a game little thing one night he was on 11 fox every one HE wanted the head never made a sound great little things.

total bollocks that only a know f**k all ANTI could come out with :thumbs: and less of the threats please stoatarse :icon_eek:

The dog came from yan ok stewie u ask lads from ere who run dogs most knew it and a few where there to see it I don't know where the threat bit comes from or do u mean the threat of someone else owning or seeing good dogs then coming on ere an talking about it please answer

not nice being accused of stuff is it now??? like i said in the pm if you cant take it dont give it :thumbs:

We had one on the firm once,not from jp but from north wales llandudno,he was a game little thing one night he was on 11 fox every one HE wanted the head never made a sound great little things.

total bollocks that only a know f**k all ANTI could come out with :thumbs: and less of the threats please stoatarse :icon_eek:

The dog came from yan ok stewie u ask lads from ere who run dogs most knew it and a few where there to see it I don't know where the threat bit comes from or do u mean the threat of someone else owning or seeing good dogs then coming on ere an talking about it please answer

not nice being accused of stuff is it now??? like i said in the pm if you cant take it dont give it :thumbs:

Admit I never lied then ye bullshitter an Im no anti either am i? U r a dog dealer aren't u put it in the ad section next time

Admit I never lied then ye bullshitter an Im no anti either am i? U r a dog dealer aren't u put it in the ad section next time

stick to pm dont ruin the thread :thumbs:

i was their when we had the 11 fox it was a game dog and stoateyes is no anti ye muppet

i was their when we had the 11 fox it was a game dog and stoateyes is no anti ye muppet

see below :thumbs: :thumbs:

• 4 months later...